Here are some links that we think you will find useful, divided into various categories.
The aim of health promotion is to create healthy environments in the places where our community members spend their time. These include workplaces, early childhood services, schools, businesses, sporting clubs and community organisations.
The team at Indigo North Health work within these settings to deliver information and education on a range of health topics. We aim to improve the health of the community through identifying community needs and working collaboratively with the community to achieve good health outcomes and keep the community connected.
If you have an idea about improving the health of your community please get in contact with the Health Promotion Officer at INH on 03 5726 1405.
Please follow the INH Facebook page for all the latest health events and information.
- Vic Kids Eat Well https://www.vickidseatwell.health.vic.gov.au/
- Beyond Blue https://www.beyondblue.org.au/
- Black Dog Institute https://www.blackdoginstitute.org.au/
- Achievement Program https://www.achievementprogram.health.vic.gov.au/
- Healthy Kids, Healthy Futures https://www.health.vic.gov.au/health-strategies/healthy-kids-healthy-futures
- RESPOND https://iht.deakin.edu.au/project/respond/
- Get Active Indigo https://www.indigoshire.vic.gov.au/Community/Grants/Get-Active-Indigo-Grant-Program
- INFANT https://www.infantprogram.org/
- Indigo Shire- Sport, recreation & Fitness https://www.indigoshire.vic.gov.au/Community/Sport-and-recreation
- Heart Foundation Walking https://walking.heartfoundation.org.au/
- Headspace https://headspace.org.au/
- Body Confident Collective https://www.bodyconfidentcollective.org/theembracehub
- Nutrition Australia https://nutritionaustralia.org/
- VicHealth https://www.vichealth.vic.gov.au/
- Cancer Council Victoria https://www.cancervic.org.au/
- Quit https://www.quit.org.au/
Looking for advice?
We'd love to hear from you!
If you have questions about some of our services please get in touch with our friendly team and we would be happy to provide you with answers to any of your questions.